If you’re starting to grow a beard plan to dedicate at least six months to it. Sure, that seems long a long time to wait, but good things come to those who wait don’t shave.
You have to stay with it, and you also have to realize that it does not grow overnight. This is all about time and effort, and sticking with it through the itching. After a few days, you will finally see some growth which offers motivation for the future. Just know that the itching will ease after about a week. It is at this point that you need to start thinking about your grooming routine and your beard shape as well. Please follow the below routines.
1. Do not shave and trim
2. Keep your beard clean
3. Wash your face at least twice a day
4. Rub your beard, that helps to stimulate the blood circulation and faster growth
Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening. Use a scrub once a week to remove the dead cells on the face. This will help stimulate the growth of new hair. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Moisturized skin creates a better environment for facial hair to grow quickly, which will encourage beard development. Eucalyptus helps promote facial hair growth, so use a moisturizer with eucalyptus as the main ingredient and massage it on your face to grow your beard fast.
Shampoo comes in all shapes and sizes and to be honest a lot of it is low quality and is detergent based. This will strip your hair and skin of it’s moisture. Use a natural beard wash specially formulated for cleaning your beard. You will maintain the natural oils that help moisturize your beard.
Use a high quality beard oil and a light massage over your face can encourage the hair follicles there to grow in faster and thicker. Apply gently yet even pressure along the areas of your face over which you want to stimulate hair growth. Rub in small circular motions, and massage your face consistently for about 10 to 15 minutes twice daily.
How massaging beard helps to growth:
1. facial massage is proven to increase circulation
2. Boosting blood and oxygen flow to your face
3. Massage simultaneously stimulates hair follicles, promoting healthier, thicker hair
4. If you’re using a face product, massage helps everything absorb better into skin.
How to massage your face:
Prepare to set aside a couple minutes. Working in sections from the bottom up (jaw, cheeks, forehead), circle your fingertips while applying light pressure. Finish by sweeping upwards along your jawline using the heels of your hands. If you’re doing the massage in the shower, splash cold water against your skin to stimulate blood circulation even more.
Our hair and bodies are exposed to a lot of environmental stress everyday. The sun, wind, and weather can take a toll on your beard. It only takes a small amount of high quality oil or balm to protect your beard and the skin underneath. All beard oils are not created equal. Do not buy beard oil with a 2 to 3 ingredient list and expect much out of it.There are plenty of beard oils are available in the market but you have to choose the right product out of them.I would recommend a best quality Beard Oil and Balm.
Other best resulted oils are:
1. Olive oil
2. Grapeseed oil
3. Rice Bran oil
4. Jojoba oil
5. Meadowfoam seed oil
6. Vitamin E oil
1. Put 3 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed.)
2. Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
3. Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
4. Do the same down the front
5. Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
6. Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
1. Try Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is thought to help stimulate hair growth, but you should never apply eucalyptus oil directly to the skin. Instead, dilute it with water or use facial skin care products containing the plant as an ingredient.
2. Make a mixture of Amla oil and Mustard leaves. Amla oil is thought to be one of the most helpful natural oils you can use to coat the follicles in your face.
3. Try ground Cinnamon and Lime juice. These ingredients can be combined into a thin paste that should be applied to your face twice daily to help stimulate facial hair growth faster.
4. Try Minoxidil. This topical hair growth drug is traditionally used to stimulate hair growth on the top of your head, but some preliminary findings suggest that it may help stimulate facial hair growth, as well.
Protein and fat are key players in promoting healthy, fast hair growth, including facial hair growth. The hair itself is built partially of protein, and healthy hair is coated in oils and fats. As a result, a healthy, fast-growing beard or mustache needs both protein and fat. Additionally, protein and fat can increase testosterone, another key player in growing facial hair. Beans and fish are healthy sources of protein, and eating more of these foods can stimulate faster, bushier hair growth. Eggs and animal fat can be effective, as well, but limit your overall intake of these fats since they can cause circulatory problems if consumed in excess.
Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamins A, B, C and E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process.In addition to eating better, you can help your beard grow faster by supplementing your diet with the appropriate minerals and vitamins.
1. Take at least 2 mg of Biotin each day.This supplement is available in health food and vitamin stores, and will help to increase both the growth of your nails and your facial hair.
2.Start to incorporate more vegetables and fruits into your diet, they are rich in the minerals and vitamins that the hair needs in order to grow more rapidly.
3. Look into increasing your daily intake of vitamin B6, beta-carotene, vitamin C, flax seed oil and vitamin E.In your effort to grow your beard more quickly, don’t overdo it with these supplements
4. Take High quality multivitamin. So really, a multivitamin is a good beard growth promoting supplement. It doesn’t magically add hair to your face, but it’s a great way to make sure that your micronutrient levels are topped up and your body has all it needs to grow facial hair.
Now, what kind of multivitamin to choose? An easy (uneducated) pick would be a beard vitamin like Smart Beard Growth or Nutrilite, simply because they’re marketed as beard vitamins.
5. MuscleXP, is a powerful multivitamin which helps to stimulate the Beard growth, Hair, Nail and skin. MuscleXP boost the average testosterone from 630 ng/dL to 726 ng/dL. Testosterone grows facial hair, therefore MuscleXP can be easily labeled as facial hair stimulant, beard pill, or whatever. Without the appropriate nutrients in your body, you begin to slow down the production of the hair.
Your body needs Omega-3 fatty acids to grow awesome hair. 3% of your hair shaft is made from fatty acids. In addition, they are present in the cell membrane of your skin, as well as the natural oils that keep your skin and hair hydrated. Some foods that are high in Omega-3 fatty acids are: salmon, halibut, oysters, fresh tuna, mussels, pumpkin seeds, grass-fed beef, edamame, Brussels sprouts, eggs, kale, walnuts, flax seeds and flax seed oil, chia seeds, hemp seeds and hemp seed oil. Try taking below listed foods.
6. sardines fish
8. Mackerel fish
9. flax seeds
Maintain a good balance of vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins work together in order to promote the right conditions for facial hair to grow in.
Vitamin A helps maintain your follicles and sebum, and it can be found in carrots, broccoli, and leafy green vegetables.Vitamin C improves your immune system and can be found in potatoes, citrus fruits, green peppers, tomatoes, and dark leafy green vegetables.Vitamin E improve circulation and can be found in beans, nuts, and leafy vegetables. 1. Nuts and dry fruits
7. sweet potatoes
9. Dark leafy vegetabl
Regular exercise is a key element of maintaining bodily functions, including hair growth.The truth is that the hormones responsible for beard growth are testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Simple logic implies that men with higher levels of testosterone and DHT can grow significantly more beard than men with lower levels of these hormones.
The truth is that the hormones responsible for beard growth are testosterone and DHT. If you care about your health, choose more natural ways to increase your testosterone levels.Increasing your workouts by spending more time at the gym or running an extra mile a day will have a direct impact on the health of your facial hair.Focus on aerobic, running, Weight lifting exercises, Take a brisk 30-minute walk each day after work, or better yet, go for a jog
Here are the best exercises and activities that can naturally boost your testosterone:
3. Weight Lifting
4. Bench presses
Water is important Not only your body but also your beard needs enough water to grow faster and fuller. Although that sounds obvious, most men neglect it and don’t hydrate themselves properly. Water, along with minerals, vitamins, and foods rich in proteins, is essential for your beard to grow faster. Opposite of that, insufficient water will cause your beard to grow slower.
This happens because when you don’t drink as much water as your body needs, the amount of blood that flows to your face will also be reduced, and your beard won’t grow fast. Without the right amount of water every day, the cells won’t regenerate as quickly as they should because they won’t receive the nutrients needed to do that.
Scientists claim that drink between 2 to 3 litres of water daily is the optimal amount of water an adult man should drink to grow his beard faster.
Proper rest is a key element in maintaining all of your body's functions, including hair growth. Sleep is a period of time during which your body regenerates lost cells, and hair growth tends to increase during periods of sleep. If you sleep for less than six hours each night, growing facial hair quickly is all but impossible. For best results, sleep for at least eight hours nightly. When you sleep your body is regenerating itself after the daily grind. Make sure you are on a sleep schedule that allows you to have 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. This allows your body to reboot and your beard will grow thicker and faster.
Beards will grow more quickly when you are relaxed, and many beauty and health experts believe hair reveals stress. Manage stress in healthy ways through meditation and yoga for better results. Stress thins out your hair, making it difficult to grow a beard, mustache, or goatee. Reducing stress as much as possible can greatly increase the rate at which your facial hair grows.
Both mental and physical stress can cripple your immune system, thereby limiting your ability to grow facial hair. Stress can be nearly impossible to eliminate completely, but you can take small steps to limit the amount of stress in your life.
1. Try Meditation and yoga
2. Exercise and phisical activities
3. Avoid Caffeine, Alcohol and Nicotine(smoking)
4. Talk to someone
5. Get more sleep and manage your time
The hardest part is over. From here you can analyse the growth, density and depth of your beard. Generally speaking, facial hair at an average rate of 0.5 inches per month. To make it simple, we just have to divide this number (0.5) by 30.42 which is the average days in a month. Thus, per day, the hair growth is 0.016 inches. Obviously, this number is an ideal constant growth, and does not take into consideration the fact that in real life, our hairs are always slightly curly, underbrush and never fully straight. As facial hairs are never completely straight, we have to determine an apparent growth constant. Although it may sound mathematical, it's pretty easy to determine the beard growth time. As the winter is fast coming it's time to determine when you'll start your growth project if it's not already done. Meanwhile, be sure to get the right beard grooming products to maintain your fur healthy throughout the winter. If you want more info about ways to optimize your beard growth, click here.
Now is time to choose a beard style.Start to trim edge boundary of your beard, the upon your chick and down lower on your neck.It makes your beard look more thick and better. Do not trim too far under your jaw. Start your beard growth from a clipper cut instead of from a razor cut. When you shave using a razor your hair is cut at an angle that can cause itching and irritation as it grows out. If you cut you hair using clippers or scissors(Trimmer) the ends of your hair are not pointy and you will feel much less itching and irritation as you grow your beard.
How to Trim Your Beard:
1. Comb it out: Get all of your hairs settled into one direction. Comb everywhere, including the mustache and bottom.
2. Use clippers for an even cut: If you want to maintain the length showcased here (half an inch), try a number 4 setting. If you aren't sure, just start with a bigger clip and work your way down. Increase this size as your beard continues to grow out.
3. Trim the neck and cheeks: Graduate to smaller clipper settings (starting two sizes lower) as you move outward. trim upon your cheeks and down lower on your neck.
4. Trim the mustache properly: Comb all hairs to the side first, and clip on desired setting. Then comb down over the lip and remove the guard, to trim anything that hangs over onto the lip.
5. Use scissors for detailing: Clean up strays and give yourself a more natural finish.
6. Finish with a beard oil or beard moisturizer: These will keep your hairs healthy and prevent them from drying and itching.
Combing or brushing your beard helps to keep it more clean and healthy. Combing helps to stimulate the blood circulation and grow more faster. Do not use cheap plastic combs to brush your beard. These types of combs cause itching and damage to your beard. There are plenty of choices when it comes to combs for grooming your beard. You can get combs made from metal, wood or high quality plastic. Although, the initial cost is more they are going to be long lasting and really benefit the health of your hair. I personally really love Kent Combs handmade by the fine artisans of the UK.
Top 5 Best Brushes
1. Beardoholic Beard Brush (Check out on Amazon) (Our choice for quality)
2. Exec Beard Brush for Men (Check out on Amazon) (Our choice for price)
3. Hunter Jack Beard Brush 2 Piece Set (Check out on Amazon)
4. Beardeur Beard Brush (Check out on Amazon)
5. Tombstone Beard Brush (Check out on Amazon)
Lift & trim system and fast cutting best quality blades
Best Quality & long lasting philips trimmer
Helps you to shape your beard in a proper and stylish way
BEARDHOOD is one of the best quality beard oil available in the market and 100 % trusted brand.
BSC Beard Oil has better result in my personal experience. I would recommend you to try this and get result soon.
Omega 3 Oil is very essential for your beard growth, I would recommend you to try Wow Omega 3
Biotin is a vitamin B that is an important nutrient for the beard, Hair growth and maintenance of your skin and nail.
Best quality Beard growth supplement,Contains vitamins and 60 Veggie Capsules
Minoxidil helps your facial hair growth fast and thick. 100% trusted product
Soulflower Castor Oil for Hair, Skin and Beard Growth