Lifting your buttocks requires the use of fat burning and strength training exercises.Doing the below exercises that work your thighs, hips and butt together will improve the overall shape of your buttocks. follow this 10 effective exercises every other day.
1)Stand with your elbows bent out to the sides at shoulder-height.
2)Keeping your shoulders stacked over your hips, take a large step forward with your right foot and bend both knees to a 90-degree angle, keeping the front knee stacked over the front ankle.
3)Twisting from the waist, turn toward your right side. Twist back to face forward and press into your front heel to stand up into starting position.
4)Repeat on the opposite side and continue to alternate legs, always twisting toward the front leg.
1) Take a wide stance with your toes turned slightly outward.
2) Use your palm to cover the top of your opposite hand.
3) Keeping your knees and elbows locked, bend from the waist as you reach down to your left foot.
4) Squeeze your butt to stand back up, then repeat on the opposite side to complete one rep. Continue alternating for up to 30 seconds.
1) Stand up straight with both feet together, keeping both legs straight.
2) Shift your weight into your left foot and bend forward from the waist as you extend your right leg straight out behind you, reaching toward the ground in front of you with both arms.
3) Gently tap your fingertips to the ground, then squeeze your butt as you lift your chest and lower your right leg back to standing position.
4) Continue this motion for 30 to 45 seconds, then repeat standing on your right leg.
1) Start standing with your feet shoulders-width apart.
2) Step your left foot out to the left and cross your right foot behind you.
3) Lightly tapping the toes to the floor and raising your right arm in front of you to help with balance.
4) Next, jump out to the right, landing on your right foot.
5) Cross your left foot behind you and tap the toes on the ground as you raise your left arm for balance. Continue alternating sides for 30 to 45 seconds.
1) Stand with your feet about shoulders-width apart, toes facing forward.
2) Bend your knees to bring your hips toward the floor until your thighs are parallel to the ground and bring your palms together in front of you.
3) From this position, press into your heels and squeeze your butt as you jump straight up into the air, extending your arms behind you for momentum.
4)Land with soft knees and immediately lower into a second squat.
1) Take a wide stance with your toes facing slightly outward, and place both palms on the ground shoulders-width apart.
2) Jump both feet back to plank position. Engage your core to hop both feet forward to frame your palms with your toes facing slightly outward.
3) Lift both palms off the ground and lift your chest as you bring your hands to prayer position.
4) Place both palms back on the ground in front of you, and hop your feet back to plank position to continue.
1) Grab one heavy dumbbell in each hand and hold them in front of your thighs with your palms facing your body.
2) Stand with your feet hips-width apart and your feet facing forward.
3) With a slight bend in the knees and a flat back, bend forward from the waist, letting the weight of the dumbbells guide your chest toward the floor.
4) When the dumbbells pass your knees, engage your butt and squeeze your inner thighs together as you raise your chest and come back up to starting position. Continue.
Grab a set of heavy dumbbells and hold them along your sides with your palms facing your body. Start with both feet together and your toes facing forward. From this position, lift your right foot and take a large step diagonally behind you. Keeping your front knee behind your front toes and your shoulders stacked over your hips, bend each knee to a 90-degree angle. Press into your front heel to come back up to stand with both feet together and facing forward. Repeat the movement on the opposite side, this time stepping backward with your left leg. Continue to alternate.
1) Grab one heavy weight in each hand and hold one over each shoulder with your palms facing in.
2) Stand with your feet about hips-width apart, toes pointing forward.
3) From this position, sit back into a squat, keeping your chest high and your knees behind your toes.
4) Squeeze your butt to come back up to standing position and complete one rep. Continue.
1) Hold one heavy weight on top of your left shoulder.
2) With both feet together and your feet facing forward, step forward with your left foot and sink into a forward lunge with your knees at 90-degree angles and your front knee behind your front toes.
3) Press into your front heel to bring your front foot back to starting position. Repeat on the opposite side, this time stepping forward with the right foot.
4) Your shoulders should remain stacked over your hips the entire time.
5) Continue for 30 to 45 seconds, then place the weight on the opposite shoulder and continue for the same amount of time.